Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And I thought teething was bad!

Stomach virus. Those two words probably explain it all to the majority of you. Something started lurking on Saturday afternoon and yesterday morning Luke ended our morning walk with a complete drenching of the BOB. Repeat this same scenario two more times in his highchair (I will spare you the details). After that, pretty much a-ok for the rest of the day...kids are so strange. Last night, Jacob was up every 30 MINUTES until 2 AM making the most painful sound we've ever heard. This morning he woke up with a blazing fever and immediately started throwing up when I gave him Tylenol. Same thing happened again about 30 minutes later. I am praying that Jack and I will be spared...

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Yuck! Doesn't sound like fun. Hope everyone has a quick recovery!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers