Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday pics

This weekend, we celebrated my (Jack's) birthday at Benihana's on Saturday night with my family. On Sunday, the Tate's brought me a wonderful, wonderful gift: the gift of babysitting that allowed Suzanne and I to go to the movies (I Love You, Man) and shop.



That evening, we had a quiet dinner at home and got ready for the upcoming week. Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!



My Dad and I



Suzanne and Jacob

My Mom and Lukie


Jeffrey and his girlfriend, Katie


Our Master Chef for the evening



Up-close of the man whose looks I inherited...


Jacob experimenting with chop-stix


Jacob eating the chop-stix




Luke getting restless in the high chair


Finally, we resorted to Bunny's high-chairs that she brought from her house. It worked wonderfully and bought us an additional 30 minutes together


The Love Bugs concentrating on Elmo


Up-close shot of Lukie



Up-close shot of Jacob


There's almost too many candles for the cookie cake...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers