Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a really nice weekend. Jacob and Luke behaved really well and they're starting to interact and laugh with each other quite often.

These are just a bunch of goofy pictures. Actually, the first two pictures of Luke are my all-time favorites of him. I can't think of cuter pictures that we've taken of him. As our blog showed last week, this week's pictures will also show the more outgoing Jacob.

At the end of this posting, we posted a funny video of Jacob falling-back on the bed and Luke cracking-up at him. Very funny stuff! Have a great week!

Lukie with the hat he "made" at Mother's Day Out

Cute up-close picture of Luke

For the longest time, Jacob only liked junk food. As you can see in this picture, he has his mouth full of fruit.

Mischievous Jacob

Luke talking with his mouth full

I asked Luke to kiss the camera in this picture

Jacob likes to be a big boy and drink out of the adult cup (with his straw)

Mr. Jacob laughing

Now, it's Jacob's turn to talk with his mouth full...

Mischievous Jacob, part 2

I think Jacob looks just like Gayle in this picture

Jacob, as you can tell in this picture, likes it when Daddy makes funny faces

Mr. Luke is such a big boy, using his fork to eat his dinner

Luke feeding Mommy

Luke finishing his dinner

Luke showing-off his dinner again...

Happy Luke

Jacob likes to feed himself with the fork, also
I like this picture because it looks like Luke is a little angel (with his angel wings)

Here, Luke finishes-off dinner with a chew of tobacco...

Luke laughing as we finish dinner

Jacob loves his oreos!





Funny video of the boys horsing-around on Mommy and Daddy's bed

1 comment:

The Parker Family Dallas said...

OK I didn't think it possible but these boys are even cuter! I cannot believe they're 2 already, such big boys. And even in photos, their distinct personalities show. Luke looks so much more like Dad! Too funny. Thanks for sharing guys! Love, Christine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers