Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year's from the twins!

We had a busy New Year's!  I (Jack) took-off most of last week to spend time with Suzanne and the twins.  We were constantly doing something, so it was more of a "working vacation".  Suzanne and I saw Avatar on Tuesday, and I honestly think it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. 

On Friday, we dropped-off Jacob with D/Gigi and Luke with Granddaddy/Bunny, so we could go to Austin to deer hunt.  Unfortunately, there was not anything I really wanted to shoot, but we had a great time, anyways. 

Have a great 2010 and enjoy these recent pictures!! 


Luke trying-on Daddy's new tennis shoes

Jacob in his firetruck with his fireman's hat on

This is what it feels like to have twins

Happy Jacob

Unhappy Jacob

Tired Lukie

Jacob working on his new Big Wheel

Luke giving the new Big Wheel a spin

The twins at bathtime

Here's Jacob before his scrub-down.  Because he A.) has a runny nose and B.) likes to play in the dirt, his nose usually looks like this by the end of the day

Jack, Version 2.0

"If my fingers are in my ears, I can't hear you!"

The twins during a confusing time in the bathtub

The twins having a good time in the tub

Luke is being a great helper by patting Jacob on his back as he drinks the bath water...In other news, that is SO gross!

Cute picture of Jacob

Luke on a bike at Wal-Mart.  Hopefully, the bike he ends-up getting will NOT be pink

Jacob on his big-boy bike at Wal-Mart

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers