....for Christmas parties, fruit cakes, and twins! We have been going and going non-stop. Suzanne and I were lucky to get-away to see the new Bond movie on Friday night. After resting-up, we had The Little Gym on Saturday morning, a Christmas party with the Tate family, a small group party, and 3/4 family members (with myself the lone exception) came-down with the crud this weekend.
I went a little overboard with the pictures this time; however, the pictures were too cute to cut-down any further. Have a great week!
Lukie dressed for the cold
Jacob riding his Little Tikes puppy toy
Cute picture of Lukie
Lukie practicing his walking at The Little Gym
Jacob playing on the air mat at The Little Gym
Luke playing on the air mat
Jacob has been walking all over the place!
Andy and Benjamin Ivey. Ben and his twin, Henry, were born a day before Jacob & Luke. Additionally, they were born at 31 weeks, also.
Miss Rosie (the instructor) helping Luke learn how to tumble
Jacob felt better towards the end of the session; hence, he was in a MUCH better mood

3 comments:
They boys are looking as cute as ever with their rosy cheeks. Best shot by far - Jacob peeking into the bottle/tent shot. Or was that Luke?! And I'll have to get "Zy" down with the little gym that looks great! Can you believe I'm 22+ weeks already! And that I haven't added a single thing to my blog since the first one?? Geez I stink.
Love that 1st picture of the hat that Luke has on. You guys do such fun stuff! Yeah for holiday season.
Those boys are just cuter & cuter all the time!
Post a Comment