Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daddy's back!

This is Jack reporting from an exhausted Patterson household. I was in California from Sunday through late Friday night, Suzanne took-care of two babies with RSV, and both boys have been under the weather. Luckily, MLK day is on Monday, which will enable Suzanne and I to get some errands done and some rest in while the boys are at Sunshine School all day.

I just want to say that I sincerely appreciate all that Suzanne does for our household. She was DRAINED, both mentally and physically, when I got-in on Friday night. Additionally, D&G (her parents) were picked to be in a new show on HGTV that has to do with experts coming-into their house, evaluating a particular feature (in this case, the kitchen), and discussing whether or not the work they had done was worth the money they paid. Suzanne was really looking-forward to watching the filming last week; unfortunately for Suzanne, she was taking-care of two sick boys.

Finally, I want to personally thank G and Bunny (my mom) for helping-out last week in my absence. Enjoy the attached pictures and have a great week!


Peek-a-boo...The twins LOVE peek-a-boo!

Elmo, Lukie, and Mommy

Something happened to Elmo! This is a national emergency...

There's 2 Elmos in our household...Insanity!

Daddy and Luke

The twins holding-court at their table

Jacob is like a bird on a lurch with his table

Jacob looking so grown-up with his long hair

Jacob has a rash on his bottom which makes him constantly irritated and crying...Part 1...
Part 2...
Jacob in Daddy's arms

I took the twins away from a Little Einstein video for this picture...bad idea on my part...

The twins with their bathtub "contraption"

Happy Luke 1

Happy Luke 2

Happy Luke 3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers