I think the pictures will pretty much sum-up this experience...
Luke did pretty well at the beginning and then it just turned into a chocolate pudding painting party. Jacob didn't even pretend like he was going to use the spoon. He immediately threw it on the ground and stuck his hands in the bowl of pudding. His hands OF COURSE went into his hair and he ended up with a fab pudding hair-do. Luke was very fascinated by this hair-do and kept following Jacob around staring at his hair - this was pretty funny and worth the whole mess.
My mom and I made an attempt at walking around the mall with the boys out of their stroller. I'm sad I didn't get pictures of this because I think we would have all gotten a good chuckle out of it. Thank goodness I was not alone or I would probably still be looking for one of the boys. I don't know how this is ever going to work. Luke does pretty well staying in front of the stroller and only tried to go into about every third store. Jacob would walk a little and then sit down and scream with joy and then get up and run and then turn around and go the other way. He was a little ADD about the whole thing. Of course the worst part was putting him back in the stroller when we were done with our walk. People were definitely staring. I may need to wait a few years before I try this again.
Please tell me that other moms hate cleaning highchair trays as much as I do. Isn't that stupid? I mean, it's such an easy thing to do but I HATE doing it. So, on the days that I just don't think I can clean those trays ONE MORE TIME we go have dinner at the mall or a restaurant. Here are some pics from our latest trip to the mall for dinner with the boys...
And now, random cute pictures of the boys from the last couple of weeks...
Jacob showing us that pants are always optional in this house.
Luke LOVES the camera
And climbing up on the coffee table to watch TV
One of our favorite nighttime activities - jumping on the couch or chair
