First of all, Happy Father's Day to Jack/Honey and our fabulous father's, Johnny and Darrell! Jack got to have some "man time" at the movie on Saturday with his friend Ray and then we had fun celebrating with our families yesterday. Of course, we didn't realize until after we left that we forgot to put the memory card in the camera so no pictures from us this year. :-(
Last week my mom and I took the boys for their official First Haircut. It was pretty much awful. Jack had done some styling to Jacob's hair a few months ago but we decided we probably needed the professionals to handle that job going forward. I think the pictures pretty much sum-up the whole experience...

Luke getting settled-in for his first haircut

So far, so good...

Luke is the prized pupil on this day

Jacob, on the other hand...

...didn't have too good of a time.

Poor Jacob! He's afraid of scissors...
The whole experience took about twenty minutes but I was SO glad when it was over. The funny thing is, Jacob's hair is so much curlier now that he's gotten it cut and now it's completely unruly. So, I think we will be letting his hair grow out a little bit before the next trim.

It's pretty ironic that he has a spoon in his right hand, but he uses his left hand (sans the spoon). Jacob loves yogurt but I decided it was time that he learn how to eat it by himself. This is pretty much the outcome every time.

Can you guess who I am? I'm Sandal Man!! I know these sandals are kind of atrocious but poor Luke has the WIDEST feet on the planet so we have very limited options for shoes. He has just grown out of the 6 1/2 EW sandals we bought him about two months ago from Stride Right. So now it's either these orange Crocs or his tennis shoes!

Bunny with the twins while we went-out for Aunt Erica's birthday

Jacob is so calm right before bedtime. Note to all of those that want to have twins: try babysitting them around their afternoon naptime and see if you REALLY want to have kids

Cute Lukie - actually he looks a little devious in this picture.

I hope this isn't how he plans to catch passes from the now on...

This catch OBVIOUSLY took the correct form to pull-off

I have no idea what sport he's trying to play here...

The twins in action

Guess which twin this is???

Lukie!! He loves to pretend that his baseball glove is a hat. He especially loves to put his baseball glove/hat on mommy's head and then throw a ball at her...fun times for all!

Jacob has taken-up religion recently. Either that or he is plotting to kill a vampire! But we all know you can't kill a vampire with a cross- haven't we all read
Twilight?

Daddy and Mr. Jacob - I was just telling Jack that he needed to take more pictures with Jacob because when I was making his Father's Day gift all the pictures of him are with Luke!

Mommy and the twins before bedtime

Picture of Mommy and Lukie - mommy looks a little rough in this pic. Oh wait, that's what I look like everyday!