The twins turn 2 this Saturday, July 4th, and we're having an intimate family birthday party for them. Elmo is scheduled to be at our house at 10:30 a.m. I'm scared...
Enjoy these pictures from last weekend.

I was upset when I found-out that Jacob wasn't on the menu for the cookout

The twins hang-out in the shade and get sprinkled with the hose. They love water-time every day

Lukie hanging-out next to the sprinkler

Robot Lukie

Real Lukie

Daddy and Luke

Happy Luke

Don't mess with the Zohan!

Jacob doing his favorite activity...stacking blocks!

Mommy playing with the twins before bedtime

Handsome Jacob

Do NOT get in the way of Jacob and his TV!

Suzanne and I went to the Rangers' game on Sunday evening. As you can see from the closeness of the pictures, we had really good seats. Pictured here is Nolan Ryan.

Another picture from the game...

Picture of Rangers slugger, Hank Blalock