Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Premiere

Probably the coolest thing Jack and I have ever experienced was going to the Hollywood premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Some very sweet and generous friends of Jack's gave us these amazing tickets to the movie premiere and the after-party with the cast.

Have I mentioned that I'm a HUGE Twilight fan?

Jack was already going to be in LA for work and I was planning on meeting him there on Friday but the premiere was on Thursday night. So, when we found out late on Wednesday that we had these great tickets I had a few moments of panic.

I am not good with last-minute changes in my personal life. In my work life, no problem. I expect last-minute craziness. But not in my personal life.

After my mini panic-attack, I got my head on straight, figured out a plan for the kiddos, bought another plane ticket and was ready for my 8:30am flight the next morning.

I will not go into the details about the drama of Jack's flight to LA but he did finally arrive with our luggage and, yes, we did take said luggage with us to the premiere. Just call us the Griswold's.

Now, on to the cool pictures...

We had to check our cameras and phones at the door so this is the only picture from Nokia theater.

The after-party.

Dakota Fanning, "Jane"

Me (in my nerdy cardigan) with "Mike Newton"

"Seth Clearwater"

"Felix" (he & Jack were the two tallest people there)

Jack with Bryce Dallas Howard, "Victoria"

"Bree"

"Billy Black"

Taylor Lautner, "Jacob"

"Riley"

"Rosalie"

"Jessica"

Lance Bass

Kristi Yamaguchi

Jack with the star of "The Blind Side"

And, random, Jack at LAX with Donald Faison from "Scrubs"

Jack with a Greenbay Packers player, AJ Hawk

The doctor from "Biggest Loser"


1 comment:

The Cleghorns said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers