Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin Farm & other things

I almost forgot that I have these not-so-great pictures from our visit to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm.

My parents have taken the boys to this place the last couple of years and always had good things to say so I was excited to come-along this year.

I think it was just too late in the season...or the pumpkins were just all hiding that day. We were all less than impressed.

Well, the boys still had a great time so I guess that's all that matters!



Luke is so strong...yes, that's Jacob running to find a pumpkin to show mommy how strong he is too.


Luke & GeeGee on the hay ride.

How cute is this? Feeding the goats! I think these boys want to live on a "pseudo farm" like their mama...

We'll take what we can get for group shots.

CHEESE!

Thanks GeeGee & D for taking us to the pumpkin farm!

I know we didn't get any pictures of D but I promise he was there too.



Now, for a random picture of what we do on the days we're at home...
That's right, we play in the mud.

I can't, for the LIFE of me, remember to put the lid on the sandbox. Seriously, NEVER REMEMBER.

That sand in the box was brand-spankin-new and then it rained.

And there was about 4 inches of water standing in the sandbox.

Ugh. That's what I said to myself when I realized I had left the lid off. AGAIN.

So, the boys and I bailed the water out with our buckets and then proceeded to make a big 'ol mess of ourselves.


My FAVORITE thing we have done lately (actually just yesterday - I'm SO on top of my blogging!!) is taking the boys to their first movie!
Not a great picture, but you get the idea. We saw "Toy Story 3" at the dollar theater and, as long as there was popcorn, they LOVED it!

Really, Luke was pretty much into it the whole time and Jacob started getting antsy about half-way through. He made it to the end by eating popcorn off the ground while he was lying on the floor (EEEWWWW....yuk!).



I'm so excited for the holidays! I feel a cooking and decorating bug coming on...

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers