Luke was pretty solid about being Spiderman until he decided to be Superman and ultimately ended up being Batman. At least he was consistent with the Superhero theme.
Jacob wanted to be Tinkerbell.
Yup, Tinkerbell.
So, Jack and I chatted about whether or not we would allow him to be Tinkerbell and then were so thankful when he decided he wanted to be Woody from "Toy Story".
Whew.
Luke barely wears clothes as it is so I was a little suspicious about whether or not he would wear a costume.
Not only did he LOVE wearing his Batman costume, he insisted we get him a new Batman mask when the one that came with the costume didn't fit.
The new mask was a little big but Luke didn't mind!
Luke and his "best friend" Obi-Wan Kenobi
And their other "best friend", Captain Hook!
Jack and Uncle Jeffrey in their costumes
Cousin Avery is not quite sure what she thinks about Halloween yet...
So she decided to just sleep through the festivities with Bunny.
After our chili supper, we all headed out for Trick-or-Treating...
Austin the Garden Gnome
We were SO excited the Gore's came to see us and go Trick-or-Treating too!
The Hagood's - Woody & Buzz
The Parson's - Hermione Granger
and Harry Potter
We had such a great time - I'm already excited for next year! It was so fun to see the boys get so excited about running to each house and saying, "TRICK OR TREAT"!!
I can't even imagine what Christmas is going to be like!!

No comments:
Post a Comment