Sunday, September 30, 2007

Well, I know I have been a bad blogger lately but my two little friends don't leave me with a ton of spare time. Where did the month of September go? I can not believe that tomorrow is October 1st! The boys will be three months old on Thursday! My grandmother will also be 84 on Thursday - Happy Birthday Grandmother!

The boys had their 2 month shots a few weeks ago - poor things! It was probably much more traumatic for me than for them! They are just doing great, though! Everyone is gaining weight really well so we can stop fortifying milk which is wonderful! Jacob is having some pretty bad reflux which is very common after pyloric stenosis so Dr. Neely went ahead and started him on Prevacid because he seems to be in pain. We also started adding rice to his milk so this will hopefully help as well. If anyone out there has tips for babies with reflux, send them my way! Because the boys were preemies they will also need to take Synagis injections through RSV season. I hate that they will have to have yet another shot every month until April but I hate RSV even more so we can deal with it. Yes, that's right, RSV season starts in October so if you thought we were secluded now we really won't be able to take the boys anywhere then!
Did everyone notice Luke's extreme "outie" in the picture above? Yup, he has an umbilical hernia. It will go away on its own by the time he is 3 but it's just so hilarious right now!

Here are some more fun pics of the men in my life...

Jack and Jacob getting ready for bed.


















Luke snoozing in his overalls on the Boppy Lounger.



















Jacob saying "Ooooooohhhh..."















Luke chillin in the Baby Bjorn

3 comments:

About the Company said...

Hey suzanne, I am one of Erica's friends. I actually have a Jake and a Luke also. My Jake, the youngest had reflux and a hernia. His was a lot bigger than what Luke's was. His went away by 4 or 5 months. The boys are adorable. I love looking at your blog

Mick said...

They are soooo cute! I'm so glad you updated your blog...I keep checking all the time! Hope you guys are hanging in there!

Alexis

Team Leslie said...

Su! So excited that I have your blog address now and can't wait to check back for updates regularly:)
The boys are wonderful!!! I know they are such an amazing blessing for you & Jack. Congrats and love.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers