Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Who needs air conditioning??

That's right, our air conditioning went out yesterday. I had a sneaking suspicion that something like this was going to happen - don't ask me why. Unfortunately we didn't realize this was the problem until about 4:00 so we weren't able to get someone out to fix it last night but they are coming first thing today! I am very thankful that the temperature was down in the 60's last night and not outrageously humid like it has been for the past several days. We've got all the doors open right now to take advantage of the cool morning weather.

We went to McKinney on Sunday to spend the night at my parents house. We're pretty limited on the places we can take the boys until the spring so going anywhere with them is a fun adventure.

Here are the boys in their bouncy seat at G and Daddy D's house...

This is my dad with Luke in the Baby Bjorn. You'd have to know my dad to truly appreciate how funny this is...he had just gotten back from a manly weekend of hunting.


Yesterday was the boys first Synagis injection for RSV season - not fun! Luke screamed and Jacob held his breath so long that he was as red as a tomato. I wish I'd had the camera with me to show you - it was hilarious! We did get to see one of the nurses that worked with the boys in the Special Care Nursery so that was a treat. She couldn't believe how HUGE the boys are! No one would ever know they were 31 weekers! My mom and I also decided that the boys are too big to carry them in their cars seats all the way from the parking lot up to the doctor's office. We're going to have to figure out how to fold up the Snap-n-Go and put it in the car!! Next month will not be fun because they will have their 4-month shots and their synagis injections - poor babies!

Getting ready for our morning walk...the boys look excited!

Having fun on the play mat - Jacob on the left and Luke on the right.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh! YOur boys are so cute!!!! I loved our Snap n' Go... obviously it was a single but it was so lightweight and easy to use.

I can't wait to introduce Tyler to Luke and Jacob. We're coming to Dallas in a couple of weeks, I'd love to come and visit. Let me know!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers