Thursday, February 21, 2008

Barry

That's right, we went to see Barry Manilow on Tuesday night. Jack was lucky enough to get four tickets to the SWS suite for the event so we took my dad and, the biggest Fanilow on the planet, my mom. Here's a blurry picture from my cell phone...Although Barry is starting to look a bit plastic, I will say he is quite the entertainer.

2 comments:

MereMoore said...

I am glad you had such fun at the concert! We really did have fun with the boys-I don't know how much fun they had with us - but we'd do it again anytime!!!
Jack-thanks for posting! I love to hear the dad's perspective! I am glad you are doing well-we always pray for you and love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne and Jack,
It is such a joy to read the blog updates on the Patterson family. The boys are sooo handsome and I know you are a very busy lady. It is a blessing to be able to stay home with the boys, because you go to work and come home to a labor of love (nice word for more work) talk about double duty, that's an understatement, the work never stops. Jack is proud of you and the boys,I wished you could see him when he talks about you all. You all are a beautiful family and I can't wait to see more updates, they just make my day. I sit here and laugh, I feel like I know your "love bugs". I was out the day they came up, maybe you can stop by again "soon". Who need to go out for movies and fun, when you have fun right at home, and it's going to get better when they start walking and getting into everything, I can't wait to hear about all the excitement.

I just wanted to say something because reading these blogs really get me excited,bring back memories and sometimes nightmares (hahaha)I love kids, they can do the most funniest things all in the name of innocence.

Children are indeed a blessing from GOD and he gave you two a double helping. Take Care!

Dorothy - co-worker of Jack.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers