Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Grown-Up Boys!!

This is Jack again. Each weekend, I like to get out of the house with the boys a couple of times to give Suzanne some rest. Last weekend, the boys and I decided to take a morning stroll around the mall. Since there were going to be a lot of cute girls for the boys to show-off for, we put the boys in some "grown-up" fraternity-like outfits that Aunt Erica gave them. They were a huge hit!! Unless we find some additional outfits before then, the boys will probably wear these to "Baby Dedication" day at our church (Prestoncrest Church of Christ) in May.

I've attached individual pictures of the boys. Next thing you know, they'll have their pictures made for the A&M Beta House mural. Good Lord!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!
Which one of the boys will be carrying the pledge phone tonight when I need a ride home???
--pb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers