Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Construction Zone

This is the view outside from our front door...nice, huh? Today we were completely blocked in and unable to leave because there is a HUGE ditch in front of our driveway. Luckily they had it all covered by about 5:30 but I'm sure it will be uncovered again tomorrow. I'm sure some of you remember me telling you about this annoying construction THREE WEEKS AGO but, alas, it is still going on. I have no idea when they will be done. Luckily, the boys don't seem to mind and have been napping like little champs this week. Apparently they like the sounds of breaking up concrete.

The boys have had some fairly nasty coughs for the past week which Jack and I fondly refer to as the "black lung" (and, coincidentally, Zoolander was on this weekend). We took them in to see the doctor last week and luckily it's nothing serious but Luke does have his first ever ear infection. I knew this would happen because I made the mistake of saying a few weeks ago how lucky we were that the boys hadn't had any ear infections - that's what I get.

I have many more updates but Jacob is still sleeping in the the spare bedroom/office so my computer time is limited. I think we're planning to move the computer this weekend so hopefully I will be connected again soon!

Here are the boys in their new "high chairs"...
Jacob mastering his first try with the sippy cup...
Jack and his "Mini Me", Luke...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The construction is so bad in Dallas you really should move to Allen or Plano or McKinney...And I'm not speaking as a BIASED aunt who wants to see her 2 favorite little men EVERY DAY!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers