We also ventured out to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. My sister went with us and was brave enough to wear the Baby Bjorn. I haven't attempted using that thing since the boys were about 12lbs. It just kills the old back. They really seemed to enjoy it, though, but what is up with people wanting to grab babies hands? Seriously, I don't know where that strangers hands have been. Anyway, lots of beautiful plants and flowers and yummy fruits and veggies. Of course, we forgot that we bought some fruit and left it in the car for four hours...Jack and I have both lost our minds.
In case you were wondering what has been happening with our street construction, it was back in full-effect this week. They went for probably a month and didn't do a thing (maybe this is why it won't be finished until August???) but Friday morning they show up with all their big toys and literally started tearing the street apart - right in front of our house and the three houses beside us. Did they tell us this would be happening and that we wouldn't be able to get our cars out of the driveway all weekend? Of course not! That would be silly.
The boys have their 9-month check-up with the Pedi on Monday and then I am leaving on Friday for Boston to watch my friend, Al, run the Boston Marathon. This will be the longest I have ever been away from the boys and I am absolutely terrified. I know they will be in very capable hands but I also know that I will be a little bit of a basket-case.
Who wouldn't be sad to leave these two guys?
Jacob taking his own picture...
Luke, just being Luke

1 comment:
The boys will be in great hands while you're gone! Mom said she would leave them outside with Buck and Hank since it's so nice outside. It's nice enough that they can probably sleep out there too... lol! I'm excited about this trip for you, you deserve it, Miss Awesome Mom! And the boys told me they REALLY wanted a t-shirt from Boston...The pictures are awesome, they are the MOST PRECIOUS things alive! I'm not biased! love et
Post a Comment