Yes, that's Jacob crying and Luke looking completely lost but they still look so precious!
I also just had to include this picture of Luke with his friend, Joshua. Luke talks about Joshua ALL THE TIME ("where's Joshua?", "Joshua come over my house?", "Joshua come over my birthday?"...). Joshua is Mrs. Becca's son and he is so sweet to Luke. Also, notice Rexie in the picture - yes, Rexie is still Luke's constant companion so, of course, he had to come to the Sunshine School program too.

2 comments:
The program was great! I love watching them "perform" (aka...look around staring and/or crying). My favorite part of the night is Luke taking off his shirt right after his performance as if he worked up a major sweat! I can't believe they're almost three. Slow the clock down, please! I love them so much and I love you!
The video was so cute!!
Post a Comment