Spiderman, Iron Man, Batman, Robin, Superman....all of them.
I'm not sure if "Avatar Man" is considered a real Superhero but around here he is.
Luke has started talking a lot about Superheroes and how he wants them to come over for his birthday.
Mommy: "Boys, what do you want to do for your birthday?"
Luke: "Spiderman come over my birthday. And Iron Man come over my birthday. And Batman come over my birthday."
Jacob: "I-oon Maaa" (Iron Man)
Mommy: "Boys, how old are you going to be on your birthday?"
Luke: "Spiderman come over my birthday. And Iron Man come over my birthday. And Batman come over my birthday."
Jacob: "I-oon Maaa"
This conversation can go on for quite some time at our house. Or at Target. Or anywhere else we might happen to see anything that remotely has something to do with a Superhero.
And now, some very out of focus pictures of my Superheroes in tank tops...
I really can't believe they're almost THREE.
Tears.

No comments:
Post a Comment