Monday, April 4, 2011

It's been hectic around the Patterson House.

I think this picture sums up a lot...

This was taken the day I came home after being gone for what seemed like 500 years. But, really, was only four days. I'm sure Jack thought it had been at least 500 years.
All three of my boys were actually in the front yard swinging when I drove up. Jacob was 100% NAKED. Thank goodness it was warm that day. Thank goodness our neighbors already know our children run around naked all the time. We usually contain our nakedness to the backyard.
The afternoon I left for my work conference I found out my mom had fallen and broken her hip. Poor GeeGee. I won't post any pictures of her in the hospital because I think she might beat me with her walker. Now that she's home and back on her feet, maybe she will let me take some pictures. I'm sure she will want to remember this forever!
In the midst of the chaos, there was some excitement...Jack's 34th Birthday! We met Jack's family for a fun dinner out and had a fabulous time. Thank you, Bunny & Grandaddy! Our favorite little lady, Miss Avery, had a wonderful time. The boys LOVE their Aunt Julie. She was a trooper because they were all over her the whole evening. The Jeffrey Patterson's...Uncle Jeffrey, Miss Avery and Aunt Katie. Bunny & Grandaddy After dinner we came home and got silly in the bathtub!
Happy Birthday, Honey! We love you!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers