Luke not only looks like Jack, he acts just like him too. He has a plan and, lately, it involves his (almost too small) Batman costume.
We went to a neighborhood carnival last night and this is what Luke looked like...
When he's not able to wear his Batman costume, he wears one of his Superhero shirts and, of course, his tiger slippers.
Jacob, well, Jacob is the sweetest child ever. He is sensitive and emotional. Which sometimes can be hard for me to relate to because those are two things that I really am not.
This morning, Jacob and I were at Target and he starts humming a song. He loves to sing. I realized that I actually knew the song - it was something I have heard on the radio. When I asked him what he was singing and started saying the words, he started singing the words with me. It was, "Our God" by Chris Tomlin and I almost started crying. It was too sweet. I'd like to think he's a musical savant, but I'm pretty sure that's normal.
Jacob has been so worried about GeeGee and her "really bad boo-boo". Yesterday he wanted to send her a video...
Untitled from Suzanne Patterson on Vimeo.
Melt. My. Heart.
2 comments:
Love the new blog format. So cute! Love the pictures too. Aunt E
Love new blog! Love those boys!
Post a Comment