Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day of School!

We seriously can not believe the school year is already over! We have had so many end-of-year program and activities but our favorite was their class picnic on the last day of school. Here they are with all their little classmates and the two best 3K teachers on the planet, Ms. Durand and Mrs. Tanner.



The boys' first swing at a pinata...





I don't remember what this picture was from - probably one of their programs - but I just thought it was so precious.



Jacob with Mrs. Tanner.


Love Mrs. Tanner. I was so worried about Jacob at the beginning of the school year. I thought Jacob would be too hard to understand and wouldn't be able to do all the things the other 3-year-olds were expected to do. I was totally wrong. He did such a great job and has come so far this year. What an answered prayer!


With their friend, Gibson.



Would love to know what they were talking about. Looks serious.
Jacob with his friends, Aaron and Lauren.



I can not say enough good things about our experience at Scofield this year. We randomly found this school - not a referral, we didn't know anyone there - just knew it was in our neighborhood. I don't want to sound trite by saying this, but I truly believe God led us to Scofield. It has been such a blessing to us and to Jacob and Luke. I am so sad that we won't be back at Scofield next year but I know God will lead us to another great school in Denver!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers