Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School and Breckenridge!

It's only Tuesday, and we've already had a fun-filled week!


It was a little rainy on Sunday afternoon, so we took the boys to this really neat indoor trampoline park called Jumpstreet. They loved it! They had bounce houses and slides and all sorts of play sets for the littler kiddos. This may be a regular place for us in the winter.








The boys started their new Mother's Day Out on Monday, and as far as I can tell, it went well. They are telling me they want to go back, so I guess that's a good sign. We really miss our friends at Scofield, but I know they will make new friends here.



No uniforms here! They were excited to pick-out their own outfits for the first day.
Jacob's Lightening McQueen shirt may be getting a little small...


Today the boys and I went to Breckenridge with Alicia and Ainsley to see our friend Erin and her adorable daughters, Kate and Lilly. We had a blast!


Front porch view from the house Erin and her family are staying in for vacation...


This whole town is gorgeous and there's so much for families to do year-round. I think this will be another place we may be seeing a lot of.


At the playground in town.

Pretty sure Jacob is pushing sweet Ainsley.

Weeeee.......head first!

Luke is a Ladies Man...

Feeding the fish!

We rode the gondola up to the resort and got stuck for about 5 minutes on our way down, but luckily everyone was distracted looking out the windows and didn't really notice. Whew.


It was a little bit chilly so of course the boys had to put on their cute vests. How cute are these?!? Thanks, Al!

Our best attempt at a group shot!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I actually got those vests for you and jack but they look cute on the boys. When will my room be ready?

Alison said...

I actually got those vests for you and jack but they look cute on the boys. When will my room be ready?......was that my camo tent set up?

The Cleghorns said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Isn't Jumpstreet awesome? There is one by our house...I think we are going to have Cameron's b-day there this year. You will have to come back for her party! haha.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers