We have a GI-NORMOUS basement - or maybe I just think it's big because it's the first basement we've ever had. The only things down there are boxes we haven't figured out what to do with yet, and this weight set that the owners left behind.
Jack has been using the weights and the boys love to go down there and "exercise" with him. The other day while Jack was at work, Jacob kept telling me he needed to go in the basement. Kind of odd, but it's new for them too, so we went down there. They both immediately started lifting weights and showing me how strong they are...crazy kiddos.
Bunny (aka Jack's mom, Pam) sent the boys some Cars 2 cookie cutters and Superhero cupcake cups with flags this week. Thank you, Bunny! In case you don't already know, Jacob loves everything Cars 2 (it used to just be the first movie, Cars, but now it's just Cars 2 - don't even try to offer him something Cars). And Luke loves everything Superhero - any Superhero. He doesn't discriminate.
We had to make the cookies first - Jacob even had to sleep with the cookie cutters. Don't worry, they're plastic.
We had to make the cookies first - Jacob even had to sleep with the cookie cutters. Don't worry, they're plastic.
They may have had a little help from mommy...
I thought they were going to have a big time decorating them once they were cooked, but Luke said, "I don't like icing" and Jacob put about two drops on three cookies and that was it. I guess he just needed to get to the cookie eating.
I think the Superhero cupcakes may be on the agenda for this weekend...with no icing, of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment