The twins are acting like angels...not really...
We've incorporated some new discipline techniques while in Colorado...
We are getting ready for the cooler weather around here! Although it's been in the 80's for the past couple of weeks. Crazy.
I'm just impressed the boys are wearing hats at all. They have always been pretty anti-hats, but I'm pretty sure they won't have a choice when it starts snowing here. They will be asking for their hats!
Luke also had a chance to watch his first NFL game, the Broncos vs. Bengals. Here's a picture of Luke on his first train ride to the stadium.
Speaking of firsts, Jacob and Luke went to a festival, and Jacob rode a horse!!
We were excited to check the mail this week and find the invitation to Aunt Erica's wedding! Just a few more weeks until the wedding and the boys have been working hard practicing their ring bearer duties.
Erica sent us a cute book about being ring bearers. Of course, all the boys could focus on from the book is getting presents. We even had to call Aunt Erica and ask her if they would be getting presents. One track mind.
Can't wait for the wedding!
Last week we went with one of the boys school friend to the Tiny Tots Orchestra. I was so pumped - Jacob loves music and I just knew he would love it.
But this is what he did the whole time...


Here's Luke's vampire teeth that Bunny sent him!
They both just thought it was really loud and asked to leave the whole time. Oh well. I thought it was cute!
Jacob's favorite thing last week was getting this in the mail from GeeGee...
Jacob's favorite thing last week was getting this in the mail from GeeGee...
How cute is that?
It's not just real easy to find a Mickey Mouse costume. The one at the Disney store has shorts, and I'm thinking that might be a little cold for Halloween (although, based on the current temps, who knows what Halloween will be like!). GeeGee found this one at the Wal-Mart on College Station. Whoop.
Here's Luke's vampire teeth that Bunny sent him!
On Friday night we put on our jammies (well, not me) and went to pickup Lauren at the airport! Yea, Lauren!
Jack took the boys to the circus on Saturday...
While Lauren and I did some shopping and got a first-row seat to watch the A&M game...
On Sunday, we took the boys to a birthday party and then drove up to Boulder and went to a very cute pumpkin patch!

No comments:
Post a Comment