Sunday, May 27, 2007

Horizontal Life

So, I was able to come home on Thursday because my cervix was up to 28mm. Still not what they would like to see at 25 weeks pregnant, but better than it was on Monday! I will be here at least until I go back to see the Perinatologist on Thursday for another look at my cervix. Who knew your cervix could be the topic of so many conversations? Luckily the Procardia they are giving me really helps with the contractions and I'm sure the fact that I'm not putting any weight on my cervix helps as well. The contractions aren't completely gone but they're definitely better than they were on Monday. Let's just pray that it continues because I'm afraid if it doesn't I will be right back at the hospital. Luckily today I'm 26 weeks pregnant! Every day I stay pregnant saves the babies time in the NICU so I'm definitely counting them all!
So here I lay for what seems like it's going to be an eternity. I've setup "stations" in our bedroom, the living room and the office so I give myself some variety. I pretty much have to be lying flat all the time so that makes some things a little more challenging but I think it's the challenge that keeps me from getting bored. I'm trying to limit the amount of TV time I have because I don't want my mind going to mush along with my muscles. My friend Lauren taught me how to do Sudoku yesterday so that along with work, will hopefully keep my mind intact!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers