So, day 9 of bedrest - what is happening? I've come up with a pretty good schedule that keeps me from going insane...at least for now. I have to take my medication every 6 hours so my schedule is 7 and 1. So, I set my alarm to get up at 1 AM and take my dose and then again at 7 AM which usually isn't a problem since I'm already awake needing to tinkle. So, since I'm already up I go ahead and eat breakfast which Jack so lovingly makes before he heads off to work and then I work for a few hours before I take a shower. The medication I take makes my blood pressure low so my good friend Dr. Gore suggested that I wait a while to take a shower b/c that will make the low blood pressure situation worse. Note to self since I almost passed out yesterday! My mom or sister have a little schedule and come by to fix lunch and chat or do chores and then it's more work for me. Emailing is not exactly easy from a lying position but I'm definitely becoming an expert!
We did finally decide on bedding for the baby's room so here's what that looks like...http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/k3013/index.cfm?pkey=cbdgnbd%7Cb How fun is that? Now we just need to get the cribs and we will be set! They are scheduled to arrive at the beginning of July so I will be so excited to get the nursery all put together. Here's what the cribs will look like...http://www.munirefurniture.com/majestic_03.htm. I really think just about all nursery stuff is cute and I'm a pretty indecisive person so it's really amazing that we've gotten this much done. My father-in-law painted the nursery blue a few weeks ago and then I think we're going to have some stars and moons painted on the walls as well. Jack has also recently found his old Star Wars collectibles from his childhood so he is trying to incorporate those into the nursery as well but I'm not quite sure they're going to make the cut. I'll keep you posted.
It's just a couple more days until by big outing for the week - the Perinatologist! Please continue to pray that the boys are fine (with as much as they're kicking me lately I think they're a-ok) and that my cervix is cooperating.
Here's a new picture of me at 26 weeks pregnant...


No comments:
Post a Comment