Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nose Picker

I have been a very bad blogger lately...it's hard to keep up with this thing and honestly, in comparison to the last few months there really hasn't been too much going on lately. We did get to see the babies last Friday and found out that they both weigh over 1 pound!! I can't believe it - that seems huge to me! Baby B is a little bit larger at 1.4 lbs. and Baby A weighs 1.2 lbs. Baby A is also a nose picker, yes, already a nose picker in the womb. Here is a picture... I thought he was just sucking his thumb but Dr. Rinehart said no...his finger is up his nose. That must be something genetic that he received from Jack - or one of his grandfathers. I also have a new picture of Baby B, but it's another alien shot so I will just wait until we have a better profile picture of him in a few weeks.

For those of you who I haven't seen, here's a new picture of me at 23 weeks pregnant...

Again, I think this picture is deceiving. I really look much larger than this in real life...just ask Jack he'd be more than happy to tell you.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

you look so cute Suzanne!! I hope you are feeling good...I can't imagine having 2 babies in my belly! I hope Jack is feeling better since his surgery. We think about you guys often.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers