So, I keep getting tagged which I usually ignore (sorry!) but I thought this one was pretty cute so here you go...
1. Who is your man? John William Patterson (aka Jack)
2. How long have you been together? October 3rd was the 10th anniversary of our first kiss!!
3. How long dated? Oh, “on and off” for about 5 years before we got married
4. How old is your man? He turned 30 last March while he was in Cincinnati having his pancreas removed – so terrible!
5.Who eats more? Definitely Jack – although I’ve been a close second since the pregnancy and pumping.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jack
7. Who is taller? Jack is taller than most people.
8. Who sings better? Definitely Jack
9. Who is smarter? Jack is more “book” smart and I have more common sense.
10. Whose temper is worse? That’s a toss up…
11. Who does the laundry? We both do it now.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I’m a little OCD about the trash so a lot of the time it’s me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!
14. Who pays the bills? I can barely remember my name most days so definitely Jack.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me.
16. Who mows the lawn? Jack – I don’t even think I know how to turn on the lawn mower.
17. Who drives when you are together? Jack
18. Who pays when you go out? Jack
19. Who is most stubborn? We’re both pretty stubborn!
20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Again, we’re both pretty much the same about this.
21. Whose parents do you see the most? Usually mine since my mom is here almost every day now.
22. Who kissed who first? Jack kissed me
23. Who asked who out? Jack asked me out…I think.
24. Who proposed? Jack
25. Who is more sensitive? Usually it’s Jack but I’m pretty hormonal these days.
26. Who has more friends? I don’t know – we probably have the same.
27. Who has more siblings? Jack
28. Who wears the pants in the family? We’re all about equality around here.
I'm not tagging anyone because I think everyone has already done this by now...more pictures of the boys later today!

1 comment:
#25 - pretty gay PB...
Post a Comment