Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fun Pics...

The boys continue to amaze us on a daily basis. We are loving their laughs and huge, happy smiles. We truly can not imagine our lives without them!

Jacob is the king of "tummy time"...


Awwwhhh....holding hands! They love "playing" in their cribs together!


Luke is 13 pounds of love...can you believe he was a mere 3 pounds a few short months ago?? This is his very serious look - I think he's saying FEED ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! That picture of Luke is SO true! Can't wait to see the pumpkin pics! I loved all 3 days with them! BLISS!!!!

Sandy said...

So cute!!!

Amy McCown said...

They are little chunks. So cute. Wes and I have been watching Prestoncrest via the internet the past few weeks. You will have to tell Jack that we have seen him passing communion each week this month. :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers