Ok, back to my original post that I started last weekend...This is the greatest weather - I just love it! For those of you not in Dallas (and can't believe that we actually have SEASONS here), this is our brief period of beautiful fall weather or at least what I consider fall weather. I just want to go roll around in the grass...I'm sure the boys do too. We did go on a walk last night after Jack got home and had the boys all bundled up for an Arctic freeze - they looked pretty cozy. We actually went ahead and turned on the heater which I would usually NEVER do but I'm always worried that the boys are cold. Jack and I are not very good thermometers - we're always hot.
Last week my parents were in Phoenix so my sister came and helped out for a few days - thanks Aunt Erica! We went to the pumpkin patch at the church down the street but the boys were not exactly crazy about it...
We decided to leave the boys in their carseats because they were already a little unhappy about things and we wanted to be able to see the BOO on the bottom of their feet! How cute are these things?
I can barely believe the boys will be FOUR MONTHS OLD one week from Sunday! They will be graduating from high school before we know it! I know, I'm jumping WAY ahead...for now, we will just look forward to HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:
Hi Suzanne, I am one of Lindsay's friends. Your boys are precious! I saw on one of your previous posts you asked for ideas on things to help with acid reflux. Our son was put on Prevacid in the middle of August after trying a few other medicines and this one has finally seemed to work! So hopefully it will work for you too. Try filling a sock with rice - stick it in the microwave for 15 seconds, then lay it across his belly. (This was magical for us). I found some great wedge slings that help them sleep on an incline without sliding down the crib. Supposedly insurance will pay for them. (By the time I found them Maddox was too mobile for them, but they look like they would really help.) You can look and see if you think they will work for you. http://www.pollywogbaby.com/cat--Infant-Positioning-Products--Positioners.html. Hopefully he will grow out of it soon. Maddox seems to be getting better with every day (he is almost 5 1/2 months now), so I pray the same for you and Jacob. Good luck and take care!
Post a Comment