Saturday, November 3, 2007

Four Months Old!

I can not believe how fast FOUR MONTHS have gone by! So much has happened in such a short amount of time. It feels like yesterday I was calling Jack to tell him that our first sonogram had missed something very important - a second baby!! I was so completely terrified and honestly, I still am a little bit...but, we wouldn't have it any other way. We are so absolutely crazy about these guys - how can you not be in complete awe of such amazing little miracles? God is so good.

Here's a quick recap of how far Jacob and Luke have come since July 4, 2007!

This is Jack with Jacob the day they were born...

And here's the paci-lover now...

Here is Jack with Luke then...


And here's our little chunker now...look at that gut!

These pictures truly make me want to cry. Even with pictures it's hard to remember how teeny tiny they were.

We have our four month check-up on Monday with Dr. Neely and we CAN'T WAIT to find out how much they weigh!! Feel free to make a guess - I'm thinking Jacob is 13 lbs. and Luke is AT LEAST 15 lbs!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that Luke weighs 20 pounds and Jacob weighs 18 pounds. Was I right? ha, ha... Love those little boys and can't BELIEVE how fast 4 months has flown by! Can't wait to spend the holidays with them! Aunt E

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers