Saturday, November 24, 2007

So Thankful...

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! We've had a crazy last couple of days - but so much fun! We spent some time with both our families on Thursday and then Jack and I headed to College Station for the A&M/tu game yesterday - what a game! Today, Jack took the boys over to his parents to hang out for a while and now I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself so I decided to update the blog!

A few quiet hours have given me some time to clear my head and remember all of the things that we are thankful for this year...
- Obviously, the boys - they are truly miracles and bring joy to our lives that we never knew was possible.
- Our families - there are no words for how thankful we are for our families. I DO NOT know what we would do without their love and support.
- Jack's health - he continues to improve and adjust to his life without the dreaded pancreatitis.

- Being thankful for Jack's health also reminds me how thankful I am for PGD. The boys will never experience the pain their dad has suffered, and for that, we are immensely grateful.

- Our employers, who have been so understanding and supportive for basically the past year!

- Our wonderful friends - they remind us what our lives were like before kids but still love ours like their own

So, just a few things we're thankful for...obviously I could go on and on!

Now, what you really came for...pictures of the A&M game!!
Our self-portrait from the chilly, chilly stands


In case you've never been to a game and haven't experienced the Aggie Band

Too bad this shot didn't come out clearer! This is a huge Gig Em glove!

Ok, so you probably weren't too interested in the game pics, but I bet you'll like these...

Who's the big kid on the left, you ask? Yup, that's Jacob - all 14.5 pounds of him!! We took him to the Pedi this AM because he has a little cough (just congestion) and I couldn't believe how much weight he has gained - and he's got reflux!

Luke is not exactly sure what he thinks about his Bumbo seat...

But Jacob is CRAZY about how good lookin he is in the mirror!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers