Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Strollers, strollers, strollers
We are now the proud owners of FIVE strollers. Yes, I said FIVE strollers. I had heard about this stroller phenomenon but didn’t think it would be a problem for us. I thought we would use the double snap-n-go while the boys were in their infant car seats and then switch to the BOB. Oh no, this is not the case. The BOB is awesome but side-by-sides are not easily maneuvered in small places like doorways and aisles so now we also have a tandem stroller. Of course, the problem with tandem strollers is that the boys can’t talk to each other (they are constantly having very important conversations) and someone always has to be in the back (and from what I’ve heard the child in the back kicks the one in the front). I did find a fantastic tandem stroller that will hopefully solve all of these problems but we just picked it up this weekend so I will have to report on that later. So, that’s three strollers if you’re keeping score. There are also times when we’re just taking one of the boys somewhere and you don’t want to haul the big double-stroller around, so we also have two umbrella strollers. One is just a little flimsy thing that makes me nervous and the other one is more substantial – thanks to G for the awesome deal she found on it at Babystyle. So, maybe I need a support group for this – is there a stroller’s anonymous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that might be the funniest "twin" story ever-it is so true! you crack me up-sorry i missed y'all this morning! :(
This post cracked me up; I just finished reading "Shopaholic & Baby" two night ago and naturally our protagonist, Becky, had to have five as well. Not for any special purpose other than the Lulu Guinness was "super cool."
Jack, FYI my dad's going to be in town next weekend for the 20-year LTC reunion thingy. I'm not sure where he and his wife (Teddie) will go to church, if at all, but they have a ton of friends at Prestoncrest so I'll tell him to be on the lookout if they go there.
--Meredith Hunter
Post a Comment