Jack's mom came over this morning to watch the boys while we went to church and she brought the boys these adorable Mavs uniforms...
My boys...notice Jack's new boyish buzz cut
Don't they just make you smile?
The other big news this week was Luke getting his helmet. Poor guy, he's not crazy about it and I wouldn't be either. It looks terribly uncomfortable and it squishes his face together. He still looks absolutely precious, though...
Jack got these fratty looking Polo shirts for the boys so I just had to include a picture of Jacob looking like a little boy in his Polo shirt...
And last but not least, Luke with yet another dog! This is my friend Al and her schnauzer, Miles...

5 comments:
Those are some of their CUTEST pics yet! Awww...just when I think I couldn't love them more, I do!!
Jacob's mohawk is looking great! Your "dye" job turned out awesome...LOL...(thanks dad). And Luke is such a trooper to wear his helmet like a big boy! Give him a cookie or something...
Jack - I love your hair short!! Keep it! You look great!
They are so cute and getting so big. I love the camo helmet. Have you ever looked at the Steece Quads blog (there is a link on the Moores blog under Quads). She did modge podge and all of that to their helmets. They were very cute. Go mavs.
OMG! The helmet is awesome!! And it just brings out his cheeks. I LOVE IT! :)
I like the polo shirt- perhaps the boys can invite Cole to the country club sometime soon?
We love you. --Mimi
Post a Comment