Jack looking like such a parent...
Same picture with Mommy...
Thanks, Ray, for taking some great family pics!

After our outing we took the boys to my parents and headed to Waco for Jack's aunt's wedding - congrats to Nancy and Curtis! The wedding was beautiful and a great reminder of what marriage is really all about. We picked up the boys on Saturday and then they got to meet our friend, Mike (aka PB) for the first time! Mike and his wife, Kate, moved to San Francisco several months ago but luckily Mike was in town for work (he was shooting a commercial for the NBA playoffs - so cool). I know the boys look a little unsure about Mike in this picture, but they really do love their PB...
On Sunday, we went to my parents for Easter lunch and then by Jack's parents for some Easter treats as well. I was a little pictured out by this point in the weekend so I didn't get too many pictures of the boys in their cute Easter outfits so I will have to post those later. One of the best things about the weekend was our latest addition to our ever-growing stockpile of baby gear...tree swings!! Although I tend to complain about our small, old house one huge advantage to older homes is the trees (which you can't see in this picture but the swings are hanging from our huge Magnolia tree)...
Thanks to Papa D for hanging the swings for us - we love them!! After a weekend of activity everyone now has runny noses and nasty coughs - yuk! I was afraid Jacob had an ear infection but we had him checked out yesterday and he is a-ok! Whew! No new teeth from anyone but Dr. Neely said Jacob has two that should be popping up any day now!

3 comments:
The pictures of you guys at the Arboretum are awesome. They're too precious! We gotta plan something some time soon...
Great pictures! The boys are adorable in their Easter outfits!
I love the pictures at the Arboretum! Cute cute cute!!
Hope everyone feels better!
Post a Comment