What a dislocated pinkie finger looks like?

That is my left hand with my palm facing the camera. Notice how my pinkie does not go the same direction as the rest of my fingers? This is what happens when you dive into the couch to catch one of your children.
After a few hours in the ER, two Percocet, three x-rays, several laughs with Al, a quick "crunch" to get my bones back in place and one big barf in the parking lot, I was good as new! Well, minus the extremely swollen and bruised finger and more barfing.
2 comments:
Yikes, I am glad you are okay. Give us a call if you need any help!l
Okay, I am so sorry to hear this, but man, after reading about it I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face! I was telling John all about it. But seriously, let us know if you need any help!
Post a Comment