Friday, May 30, 2008

Tooth Count: A LOT

When do we get a break from this teething situation? Everyone (I say 'everyone' as if we're Jon & Kate Plus 8 or something) has four teeth on top now...I think. I don't see any more on bottom but there could be some lurking around in there. And to make it all a little more crazy, Luke is officially crawling - this happened on Memorial Day which I thought was pretty funny. I was just getting out of the shower and Jack was taunting me because I missed it - I missed it! Now I spend my time keeping him away from the trash can which he seems to be fascinated with. I'm trying to get some good video of Luke crawling but it's like he knows when I have the camera out - he immediately stops...little stinker. Jacob is really not too concerned with crawling - he just wants to give hugs. Seriously. It melts my heart. He is absolutely so sweet and sensitive. I think it's great that their personalities are so different and I love that we see more and more of their individuality every day.

The boys have figured out how to turn the music on and off on their play mat...Jack reading their favorite book, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear..."


My dad and some helpers came over last weekend and completely re-did our landscaping in the front...
I wish I had taken some before pictures so you could truly appreciate the difference. He definitely has a gift for gardening. His own yard gives the Arboretum a run for it's money...no kidding.

The boys went to Little Gym for the first time last week with their twin friends, Ben & Henry. This place is a blast. They claim it has all these developmental benefits but I just think it's a fun activity for them. Luke definitely likes mingling with the other kiddos - he's Mr. Social. Jacob, on the other hand, is not quite sure how he feels about the other kids - I think he's going to be a little more introverted like his mama. Interesting story about our twin friends Ben & Henry - these guys were born the day before Jacob & Luke and also at 31 weeks. We met their parents, Andy & Jennifer, in our Preparing for Multiples class at Presby before I was on bedrest. We didn't see each other again until all our boys were in the NICU together. Jennifer had been on bedrest at Presby almost the whole time I was there but we never knew it since we couldn't leave our rooms...crazy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the picture of Jack having story time with the boys. Too cute!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers