My friend Emily tagged me and since I love hearing fun facts about others, here are 7 things you might not know about me...
1. I have terrible teeth. Seriously, I have at least one filling in the majority of my teeth, I’ve had two root canals, I have TMJ and I’ve had a gum-graft (yes, it’s as terrible as it sounds). I DO brush my teeth, floss daily and use fluoride. Apparently the problem is caused by my terrible grinding and poor enamel, which is hereditary!
2. Until my junior year in college, I was convinced I was going to be a politician, never get married and never have children. I was a Political Science major for the first three years of college and even interned for a Congressman one summer. I came to my senses somewhere in my junior year and changed my major to the one thing that interested me that would take all my Political Science credits…Journalism. Obviously I changed my mind about the marriage and kids thing too!
3. I love watching cheerleading competitions and cheerleading reality shows. There was a great one called Cheerleader U. that was all about the University of Kentucky cheerleaders - fabulous.
4. I played with cars (yes, like Matchbox cars) until I was almost in junior high – definitely preferred cars to Barbie’s. I’m excited for the boys to be old enough for them because I still think it sounds like fun.
5. My favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice…the BBC version with Colin Firth.
6. I can’t whistle. Well, I can’t whistle correctly - I suck in instead of blow out. My dad does exactly the same thing.
7. Jack and I have moved 5 times in the 5 ¾ years we’ve been married. The house we live in now is the longest we have ever lived in the same place.
Now I will tag LeeAnne, Lindsey, Sandy and Mike/Kate.

2 comments:
That's pretty fun stuff- thanks for playing, Su! Poly Sci, awesome...
I can SO relate to the teeth problems! I too have terrible teeth! One time in college I had 10 cavities at one time. Sucked! I can thank my mom and dad for those lovely genes!
Post a Comment