This is Jack writing in this week's edition. Last week, I was in Beverly Hills on a business trip. When I got home late Thursday night, I had two things on my mind: seeing Suzanne and the twins AND watching the Cowboys on Friday night. Unfortunately, the game was not as good as I had hoped for because it was pre-season.
On Saturday, we had a full day: we went to the Little Gym, then shopping at the Galleria, and finally a church social in the evening. I've included pictures from the last week. Have a great weekend - Jack
The twins playing with their church friend, Claire, at the church social
The boys entranced in Baby Einstein
Jacob has learned to close his eyes when the red flash light blinks on our camera

6 comments:
I just love keeping up with your precious boys on your blog--they always make me want to give them a great big hug! Their little personalities just "pop out" on my screen and make my day! Your family photos are great!! Love, Olena
Yeah sorry about your Cowboys but at least you didn't lose Umenyiora for the season like my beloved World Champion New York Football Giants!! Devastating. Oh yeah - welcome home, the boys and Suzanne are adorable as usual and all that stuff :) .... Seriously though, great family photo. Those boys hardly look alike anymore! Love, Christine
Jack, they are so big! They are so cute though. Good to see them always smiling! Although it is hard work I am sure, I bet it is so rewarding having them together all the time.
I need to start a blog too. I just know I would not be as good as you are about updating it!
uhhhhhhh.....that ,last entry...yeah, that was from me.
Kate R.
I love the vidoe of Luke walking. Those little baby steps are the best. Wes is so excited about football starting. He has already bought Cowboys tickets for the weekend we will be in Dallas. He already has Layton running around the house yelling touchdown.
I like your 'Phil Gramm' blazer...
Post a Comment