Friday, August 29, 2008

It's time for Sunshine School!!

The boys start Sunshine School (Mother's Day Out) at our church, Prestoncrest Church of Christ, this Thursday, September 4th! Suzanne and I are very anxious at how the boys will do for a few reasons:

1. They take two naps a day and Sunshine School has a one nap a day regimen.
2. The boys have not done well at the nursery during church services.
3. The boys have been pretty sheltered up to this point.

Regardless of these reasons, we believe the boys will love it. Also, Krista Harper from our Small Group Bible study is the Director and she will look-out for the boys.

I've included some pics of the boys with their backpacks from D&G, as well as a picture from the Cowboys' preseason game on Thursday, 8/28, that Suzanne and I attended with my parents. Have a great weekend!



The twins are pure trouble in the bathtub!

Jacob developing his cognitive skills


Lukie acting happy


Jacob trying-out his new backpack for Sunshine School


Luke trying-on his backpack for size

Mr. Jerry Jones in a rare trip to the cheap seats

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers