Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Pictures to help get our weeks kick-started!

Our mornings start super-early, as is evidenced by Suzanne's expression

Suzanne wanted to add this picture to give a good idea of how the twins are CONSTANTLY exploring for new things within the perimeter of our house


It's safe to say that Jacob doesn't have a care in the world as long as he's the Captain of his plastic fire truck!


I watch Suzanne in amazement at her energy level day-in and day-out


Here are the twins loitering around the Tate kitchen for their lunch


I've never seen Super Man without any pants...

I think we finally caught Jacob in the act of doing something bad (that is, if looks can indict)


Luke initiating Tantrum sequence


Tantrum sequence initiated, Cobra Commander


Jacob might turn-in his Halloween costume to go as himself, a hobo...

The boys having sleepy book-reading time with Mommy during the evening

G & Jacob I
G & Jacob II
G & Jacob III

Cute picture of Jacob I


Cute picture of Jacob II


Jacob learning to ride the bicycle tractor at D&Gs


D helping Lukie learn to ride the tricycle




Daddy with his Love Bugs


G with Lukie I


G with Lukie II






Our future Sports Jock!





2 comments:

TeamRiss said...

The 2nd picture of Luke with that sneaky smile is priceless- he was trying to get away with something. I love watching them play together because you can tell they're already such good buddies!

Anonymous said...

Would you please email the picture of Suzanne and I at lunch on her birthday? I'd like to keep it. Muchos Gracias

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers