Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Fun (Pumpkin Patch, Walking, and Doctors' Appointments)

This weekend, we had a jam-packed schedule of activities. Here's what we did (all before the Cowboy game on Sunday afternoon):




1. Suzanne took the twins to spend Friday night at GeGe and D's house so we could go to my cousin's wedding on Saturday

2. Suzanne and I went to the State Fair of Texas on Friday evening

3. The Tates took the Jacob & Luke to the Pumpkin Patch is Celina

4. We went to my cousin, Megan's, wedding in Arlington. Congratulations Megan and Jeb!

5. D & G brought the twins back to Dallas so we could celebrate Suzanne's Grandmother's birthday

6. We squeezed-in early church at 8 a.m.

7. We packed the twins and went to Waxahachie for the LaNier family reunion (Suzanne's maternal side of the family)




Needless to say, I was ready to get back to the office on Monday morning so I could have some adult time.




The twins had their 15-month appointment with Dr. Neely on Monday morning. Everything looked good. Luke was the exact same weight as he was at 12 months (27 lbs.) and Jacob lost a few ounces (23 lbs. 12 oz.).




Enjoy the pictures from last weekend and have a great week!







The twins at the Pumpkin Patch with the Tate's




Which one is Big Tex and which one is Jack?


The Patterson Clan (from left: Jeffrey, Rachel, Pam, John, Jack, Suzanne, and Julie)




JWP & STP




The Patterson Brothers



Jacob inspecting the camera


Luke is like his father...he doesn't like to wear clothes around the house




Jacob is about 3 weeks behind Luke on walking; however, he's making progress!


Lukie is walking like a Champ!



5 comments:

Mike Davidson said...

is Jacob growing fraternity hair???

Anonymous said...

OK I know I'm supposed to comment on how cute the boys are and WOW first steps! But I am currently paralyzed by the footnote re your friend who has been on bed rest since she was 19 weeks pregnant! As a new prego myself that is a horrifying thought! Then again... home with the big dog vs work? Who am I kidding!? As always fun post guys. Sue, I'm dying to meet you! :)
Christine

Team Leslie said...

Su, I love your dress! The boys are precious - as always.

TeamRiss said...

That pumpkin patch rocks. I love watching those boys walk! What little rockers...

Barker Crew said...

Hey Sue,
I love getting to see those precious big boys in pictures!! Meg keeps me up to date on the life of the Patterson's --- it's nice to see it in pictures, too!
Come visit us sometime --- barkercrew.blogspot.com

Have fun in SA in a few weeks :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers