Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Pictures!

This is Jack reporting on Thursday evening. We have taken some really neat pictures of the twins over the last few days and wanted to share them with you.

We also want to say "congratulations" to our friends Ashley and Thad Schaefer who are in our small group at church. They found-out that Ashley is pregnant and that is a wonderful blessing.

Have a wonderful weekend!





Lukie hates getting out of the bathtub


Picture of Jacob giving the "goldfish" look


Don't mess with our bathtub!

My Mini-Me and I

The twins are protecting their toys with their lives!

Funny picture of Lukie

I know we show a lot of tub pictures, but the smile that Jacob has on his face is priceless








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. Scary stuff.Hope the family is back to 100% soon guys!!
Love
Christine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers