Now the not so great news is that my cervical length is down to 21 mm. In pregnancy terms this is about 50% effaced...not good. Normal length should be about 40mm. So, there are obviously drawbacks to the boys being so big and this is one of them. My poor, confused cervix thinks it's time to start getting ready to deliver one baby and we just need that to stop. I go back to see Dr. Nokleberg on Monday morning to find out what my future holds. Until then, Dr. Rinehart said to go home, lay on your left side and don't go anywhere. Of course, this is a huge bummer anytime but what makes it worse this weekend is that we were supposed to be having a couples baby shower on Saturday so it will be sad to miss seeing all our friends.
I AM excited that my mom brought over 1)chicken spaghetti 2)adorable little onesies for the boys and 3)a fun outdoor reclining chair!! How fun does that sound? My Casper white skin could definitely use some sun exposure so we set that up on the patio for a little change of pace. Who knew a chair could cause such excitement?? Here's a picture of my new friend...


1 comment:
I love the chair! You are doing so well, I'm so proud of you! One day at a time, that's all any of us can do. And I promise to NEVER say, "I wish I could lay around in bed all day..." LOL... So thankful that you have Lauren to give you good advice when you're not feeling well. She is a blessing. Glad mom can make your favorite food and take care of you too. Maybe I can come up with something fantastic to make that you'd love! Or I'll just go to BUBBAS! love you! elt
Post a Comment