Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jacob is home!

I can't believe it...both our little guys are home! Exactly 6 weeks after they were born they are finally home!!
I will update you with more details later, but here are some quick pictures of Jacob leaving the hospital and a shot of the two of them together...




Here's Jacob's first picture without his nose tube!













Here's Jacob's last picture in his NICU bed with his absolute favorite thing in the world...his pacifier!!
Here they are together in one of their cribs! Jacob was a little exhausted from the ride home and Luke was ready to eat (again)...

5 comments:

Alexis said...

YEA! I'm so happy they are both home with you guys! Do you have your running shoes on?? I know that you will be a busy girl! I can't wait to meet them in person!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad both the boys are home!!! I bet you are so happy not to have to go back and forth between hospital and home to be with them. We would love to bring dinner by sometime. May God bless your family!
-Rae

MereMoore said...

YIPPEE! that is awesome-i am so glad you are all home as a family! let the games begin-can't wait to come over and help!

Amy McCown said...

I am so glad that everyone is home. That pacifier looks so big in Jacob's mouth. I am sure that will change quickly! Take care.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for y'all they both look so great!!! Congratulations Suzanne and Jack!! We miss you and can't wait to meet the boys!

-Emily Montgomery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers