Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sleep, what's sleep?

Things have been CRAZY since both the boys have been home. I think we're averaging about 3-4 hours of sleep at night and that's with help!! Of course, we are loving every minute of it!!

The boys are growing like weeds! We had to take Luke back to the pediatrician last week (we've now been to the pediatrician 4 times in two weeks and I call them almost every day) to get his weight checked because he looks like he has doubled in size!!
We did have a little throwing-up scare with Jacob on Friday night but Dr. Neely checked him out on Saturday morning and everything was ok. Whew!








Snoozing in the papasan chairs...















Jacob checking things out...

















Our Chunky Monkey, Luke









2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI GUYS! They have grown so much in such a small amount of time! They are both beautiful! Hopefully you will get some rest soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack & Suzanne,
Cheyenne is showing me how to comment. We love your spot and seeing and hearing about you and the twins.
Chey stsrts her junior year tomorrow. Where does the time go?
I have the little quilts nearly finished, so will get them to you before long.
I love you and am so happy for you.
Aunt Sonja

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers