This is Jack filling-in for an exhausted Suzanne. Since January of this year, Suzanne converted to a Contractor with Susan G. Komen so she could work from home and have a flexible schedule. Suzanne usually ends-up going into the office on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Gayle comes-over to watch the boys on Wednesdays and Myra (our former Nanny) watches the boys on Thursdays. Suzanne's day started-off with a 5:30 a.m. wake-up call from Jacob. From there, she fed them and got them ready for the day, went to work for 8 hours, then came-home to play with the boys. Now, in my defense, I believe I help-out quite a bit. After Jacob woke-up at 5:30 a.m. this morning, I got-up with him and let Suzanne grab some additional sleep until Luke woke-up at 6:15 a.m.
In regards to the title of this week's blog, the boys are EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING! Luke is on the cusp of walking and Jacob is about a month away. We have had to "child-proof" the house by plugging the electrical outlets, locking-up the cabinets, and protecting the boys from corners and rock by placing pillows where we can.
On a final note, Suzanne and I saw the new Batman movie and we loved it. It was, perhaps, the best directed film of all-time with the best acting job of all-time by Heath Ledger. I also saw Step Brothers with my brother on Saturday night. Everyone needs to forget the critic's take on the movie. It is the BEST Will Ferrell movie he has ever made. With that said, you will want to keep the kids (or even teenagers) away from all the crudeness and private part jokes. Definitely my kind of movie and I give it 5-stars!!
This weekend, we will celebrate Darrell's 58th birthday with a family dinner on Saturday night. Happy Birthday, Darrell!
Bunny and Jacob at my parent's house
Luke likes to show-off his hiney!
I had to put this picture in here. Suzanne is one of the most expressive people I know and I wanted to share her face with you.

1 comment:
The red-baseball-t-shirt pic is officially my favorite so far.
Too cute for words.
Meredith
Post a Comment