Thursday, September 4, 2008

The First Day of Sunshine School

This is Jack filling-in for Suzanne on the blog today. Suzanne went into work today and I took the day off to be home with Luke (he's been sick), while Jacob enjoys his first day of Mother's Day Out at our church (Luke will join him on Monday morning).

The boys slept really well last night, so Jacob is fully-rested for his first day of pre-school. I've included pictures from this morning, as well as the first pictures of Jacob's pre-school experience. Enjoy!


Luke getting ever-closer to walking
Jacob wasn't in the best mood this morning. Note his very cute backpack with his name!
The twins in the car on their way to pre-school
Here's the entrance to Sunshine School
Suzanne walking Jacob into the room for the first time

Here's our teacher, Miss Cheety

Last-minute jitters for Jacob

Jacob eventually calmed-down and started playing with the other children

Jacob saying good-bye to Daddy for the day

The last picture we took as we left the room

3 comments:

Lindsey Holm said...

Yeah for Jacob! Looks like you guys did better than I did! So fun, they are going to love it! And I know Abby will too!

Anonymous said...

Awww, they are too cute Jack. And Suzanne never takes a bad picture! Stunning. You are very luck Jacko!

They look so happy. Hope the one nap policy goes over well. Maybe it is just one really looooooong nap!

-Kate

Anonymous said...

OK Jacob's last minute jitters is the cutest thing ever.
Yep one of the many, MANY things I suppose we'll be experiencing in the not too distant future :) The boys are as cute - and big! - as ever! Have a good weekend guys.
Christine

ps. Sorry Jack, but you're just not as witty a blogger as Suzanne. Luv ya anyway!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers